The Moleskine Journal: Common Availability, Uncommon Quality

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Graham wrote a nice piece on his travel blog. I hope you like to read this.

A while ago, I wrote about the raw utility of the travel journal in Travel Gear Highlight: Travel Journal. In the comments to that post, a reader noted that I should try a Moleskine journal.

Since December of last year, I've been carrying a small black Moleskine (3 1/2" by 5 1/2") on all of my travels, and it's now full of notes from my adventures. I've been quite impressed with it. It traveled with me to Moscow, Sweden, Italy, all over the United States and through a cross country move. Needless to say, it's been through a lot.

Despite all it's been through, my little Moleskine only shows some minor wear at the corners and some staining from a peach that was accidentally left to rot in my bag. Other than that, it has remained in great condition. The quality of this journal's construction continues to impress me. It's built of quality components, and it's built to last.

read more

2 comments:

grahamstravelblog said...

I guess that I have you to blame/thank. After you linked to my article, I started researching fountain pens and have since converted to using them for nearly all of my writing. I'm at 6 bottles of ink and it should stay there if I'm lucky. I don't want to count my fountain pens. Thanks a lot.

Graham

Richard said...

Hahahahahaha great!!

Post a Comment