Noodler's Army Green

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This bottle of Noodler's Army Green I bought at World Lux. Most Noodler's perform well in Moleskine's, that's the reason why I like Noodler's ink so much. Worldlux is a great company and delivers fast.
Noodler's Army Green

Color
The color is just what the name says, army green. It is a green with great shading. Kind of camouflage green.
Noodler's Army Green

Writing
The ink is writes very smooth and writes great in my Lamy Safari Lime (medium). On moleskine paper the ink is dry in 5-8 seconds. On Rhodia it takes longer then 15 seconds to fully dry. I also tried this ink in a Pelikan M1000. That is also a great combination with this ink.
Noodler's Army Green

Written review
Here's my written review.
Noodler's Army Green
If you can't read it, here's what it says:
"Noodler's Army Green

I filled my Lamy Safari Lime (limited edition) with Noodler's Army Green.

First impression, what a nice shading! On this Moleskine paper their is no shading (I meant feathering ;-D). Also no bleed through on this fine paper.

On Rhodia paper it takes more then 15 seconds to dry. On Moleskine paper it is about 8 seconds.

The ink flows nicely but is not to wet.

Great ink and color!

Woodworker"

Noodler's Army Green

Desktopimage
Here's a free desktop image you may use at 1920 x 1200. Click on this link.

Moleskinefriendly
Yes it is Moleskinefriendly. But with a real wet-writer like the Pelikan M1000 (fine) their are some dots on the other side of the paper. Dryingtime in a Moleskine is acceptable.

Noodler’s Ink has the lowest cost per volume in stores that carry it and it's 100% made in the USA from cap to glass to ink. The ink with the catfish on the label symbolizes a southern sport that attempts to equalize the struggle between man and animal in the quest for a sense of fair play — and thus a fair price.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites! It just works in good in everything and is a beautiful color to boot! Good article and photos.
Chris

Speedmaster said...

Very nice work!!!

Darlene (VEGAS PENS) said...

Great review! Thanks for sharing. I like Noodler's ink myself. So far I have been happy with it. I know there are others who don't prefer Noodler's, though. I wonder why?

Anonymous said...

Love it! Keep up the outstanding work you are doing.

The Gravelcat said...

Now that I've seen your review, I MUST have this ink :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog. Thank you for posting. :-)

Post a Comment